Thursday, May 26, 2016

Accidental Art

from: Bored Panda

#1 The Guy At Walmart Looked At Me Like I Was Weird For Taking A Picture Of My Paint Before He Could Mix It. I Thought It Was Awesome


#2 Deer Formed From An Accidental Drop Of Black Paint



#3 I Accidentally Painted A Silhouette Of A Forest In My Last Sip Of Coffee


#4 My Daughter Dumped Out Her Acrylics In The Sink



#5 Work In A Paint Store, The Tint Came Out Looking Like A Volcano Erupting


#6 Polished Layers Of Car Paint From An Old Factory In Detroit


#7 My Paint Fell On The Floor And It Looks Way Better Than Anything I've Done


#8 Truck With 14 Tons Of Paint Rolls Over Painting The Road In Vibrant Colors


#9 This Is What Happens When The Triple Foam Breaks At The Car Wash


#10 She Chose The Wrong Place To Take A Nap


#11 How It Looked After Tinting Paste Dropped Into Paint



#12 The Sink After A Day Of Art


I have one too.   SAMURAI HOMER!  (or, Shaka Zulu Homer) aka the last of the Nestle's Quik.



No comments: