|Vale Wildlife Hospital|
Seagull turns orange after falling into curry
The bird fell into a container of chicken tikka masala while trying to scavenge a piece of meat from a food factory bin.
He was rescued by workers at the undisclosed site in south east Wales and picked up by a volunteer for Vale Wildlife Hospital near Tewkesbury.
Staff at the centre used washing up liquid to clean the gull's feathers.
They managed to return him back to his original white colour but have not been able to wash away the smell.
Lucy Kells, a veterinary nurse at the hospital in Worcestershire, said: "He really surprised everyone here - we had never seen anything like it before.
"The thing that shocked us the most was the smell. He smelled amazing, he really smelled good."