Wednesday, August 3, 2016

'Game of Thrones' Is Exhausting (Spoiler Pics)

Well, after wading through months of avoiding spoilers.  (It's amazing how hard that can be with that show.)  I finally bought Season 6 from You Tube and spent much of yesterday and a lot of today watching it.  

It was great!  I was a little worried, after the last few episodes of Season 5, I was beginning to feel that the franchise was getting too dark for me.  

I mean, I really don't like Cirsei Lanister, but that e-n-d-l-e-s-s Walk of Atonement was really too grueling!  And Arya was turning into Linda Blair.  And they KILLED Sandor Clegane, who I was really growing fond of...

And of course I missed Denaerys Stormborn and her rambunctious trio of child bar-be-queing dragons.  


But most of all I missed Tyrion Lanister.  I first fell for him in "The Station Agent," and then in "Lassie."  He rocks.

It was a long wait - I can't afford cable - but it was worth it!  Wow.  I watched the entire season in two sittings, and I about to start on a second helping.   Boo-Ya! 




'Scuse my fuzzy screen-caps.  

No comments: