Sunday, June 18, 2017

Yes, Ospreys Again

I got up early this morning (well, early for me) to get screencaps of the ospreys.  I didn't see much of them yesterday, and I like the light around sunrise and sunset.  The person who was handling the camera this morning gave us some wonderful tight angles of the chicks checking out their world.  The first one is my favorite - the tilted heads make them look like puppies.











Dad brought a smallish striper for morning nosh.  Mom is behind him waiting to parcel out bites. 
 
 Earlier there was an eelgrass course.

 One chick full and the other filling.



Fish in = fish out.  The horizontal white line is poop-squirt.

Stre-e-e-e-etch. You can see his eye, peeping over the stick, bottom center.
 
 The nest gets very crowded when everyone's home. 


No comments: